Submit a W-2 Request to UAP

Please note: W-2s will be mailed by January 31st. If you have not received your W-2 by the second week of February, or if you need to update your address, please complete the form on this page and a copy of your W-2 will be emailed to you.

If you require further assistance, please contact our office.